Build Your Class
- This option is for students who would like to make multiple products in 1 long class or in a few shorter classes.
- Learn how to make the following (click on a product for more information):
- Beginner's cold process soap (bar soap)
- Advanced cold process soap (bar soap; working with milk, beer, coffee & colorants)
- Hot process soap (bar soap)
- Liquid soap (used as a face/body wash, dish soap or laundry detergent)
- Beeswax candles
- Face/body lotion (a water-based, lighter product; can be made into a body butter)
- Lip balm/lipstick
- Face mask/cleansing grains (clays are the base)
- Face/body scrub (salts & sugars are the base)
- Facial serums (applied after cleansing but before moisturizing with the intent of delivering powerful, active ingredients that penetrate deeply into the skin like hyaluronic acid & vitamins)
- Cost is $60/hour.
- Discounts are available for those who want to make 3 or more products. Contact Lindsay for more information.
- Important Class Update: Fragrances are no longer offered because continual exposure causes the teacher allergies, but feel free to bring your own fragrances to class to add to your products. They will be discussed in class.
General Class Information:
Very small class sizes! Classes are for up to 2 per class (contact Lindsay if there are more than 2 in your party). You can feel comfortable to ask all of your questions and then go home ready to try out your new skill!
Available every day of the week! Book a class on the online calendar or contact Lindsay to set up your class.
100% hands-on! Make the products yourself; you won't watch, you'll do.
Customize your products! I supply the recipes & ingredients, and you choose which work best for you.
Bring nothing! Everything is provided in the class (except fragrances), as well as snacks & tea.
It's all in the details! Take home a thorough, detailed instructional handout with recipes, ingredients, materials list, suppliers & more.
Go home with a starter kit! If you'd like to continue your new hobby right away, I offer all of the ingredients for sale, and I buy everything in bulk and can offer very cheap prices to help get you started. Sometimes it's tough to wait for your ingredients to arrive in the mail!