Online Classes, Private & Customizable
- This option is typically for students who do not live in the Monterey, CA Area.
- Through Skype, Google Hangouts or FaceTime, you can have a private session that can be customized by you.
- This is a demonstration class (I show you how to make the product).
- We will cover the same topics as in my in-person classes, and the same class handouts will be used & emailed to you ahead of time.
- Learn how to make the following (click on a product for more information about making that product):
Beginner's cold process soap (bar soap) - 2.5 hours
Beginner's & advanced cold process soap - 3.5 hours
Beginner's cold process & liquid soap - 4 hours
Beginner's cold & hot process soap - 3 hours
Beeswax candles - 1.5 hours
Lip balm/lipstick - 1 hour
Face mask/cleansing grains (clays are the base) - 1 hour
Face/body scrub (salts & sugars are the base) - 1 hour
Facial serums (applied after cleansing but before moisturizing with the intent of delivering powerful, active ingredients that penetrate deeply into the skin like hyaluronic acid & vitamins) - 1 hour
Class Cost & Discounts:
- 2 students max per class (take by yourself or with a friend)
- Cost is calculated based on the typical class time, which is listed above with each product.
- If the class takes less time than predicted, you will be refunded at $60/hour (for example, beginner's cold process soap making usually takes 2.5 hours or $150, but if it only takes 2 hours, then you will receive a $30 refund for the 30 minutes less).
- Discounts are available for those who want to make 3 or more products in 1 class.
- Contact Lindsay to set up your class.